TALLAHASSEE, FL (WTXL) - The Tallahassee Police Department has released a suspect sketch for multiple attempted abduction cases.
In a press conference Thursday, Chief Michael DeLeo released the image saying that no arrests have been made in any of the cases.
An attempted abduction on Wednesday brings the total number of attempted abduction cases being investigated by the Tallahassee Police Department and the Leon County Sheriff's Office to seven.
Below is a list of all the investigations and the information that has been released by Police and Deputies:
· On Wednesday February 25, 2015 at approximately 6 am, the victim was walking on Call Street near Conradi Street when a male suspect exited a white or silver car. He attempted to grab the victim and pull her into the car but the victim fought back and the suspect fled in the car.
· On Monday March 2, 2015 at 1:40am the victim was walking near Copeland and Lafayette Street when the passenger in a small, black, 2-door pickup truck exited and attempted to pull her into the vehicle. The victim fought back and the suspect fled in the vehicle.
· On Wednesday May 20, 2015 at 8pm the victim was walking on Call Street when a black male described as 25-30 years of age and muscular, walked past her and as he passed her, turned around and placed his hand over the victim's mouth. The male ran off in an unknown direction.
· On Sunday July 12, 2015 at 12:30am the victim had just arrived at the apartment complex, located at 1800 Miccosukee Commons Drive and was walking in the parking lot, when she was tackled by a black male armed with a silver gun. The suspect fled when a witness came outside.
· On Wednesday July 22, 2015 at 3:30am the victim was standing outside at 446 Conradi Street, when the suspect approached her, pulled out a handgun, grabbed her and attempted to force her into a white 4 door vehicle. The victim fought back and the suspect fled the area.
· (LCSO case) On Saturday, August 15, 2015, at approximately 11:15 pm, the Leon County Sheriff's Office responded to an attempted abduction. Responding deputies learned that a 15 year old female was walking in the 3100 block of Miccosukee Road when a dark colored regular cab truck stopped directly in front of her. A slender black male wearing dark clothing quickly exited the truck, grabbed the female and pulled her into the truck through the passenger door. The victim struggled with the man and was able to escape, unharmed, through the truck's passenger door as the truck fled the area. The suspect's truck has rust on the passenger's side, in front of the passenger's door.
· (Newest) On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at about 11:58am, the Tallahassee Police Department responded to the area of the 500 Block of Chapel Drive. FSUPD assisted in the search of the area where a suspect grabbed a female. The victim escaped and the suspect fled west, away from campus. The victim was not injured. The suspect was described as a black male, college-aged, wearing a dark baggy shirt, hat, and dark shorts.
If you have any information about any of the above incidents, police are asking you to call them at (850) 891-4200 or CrimeStoppers at (850) 574-TIPS.