TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) - Legal Services of North Florida announced a huge lineup of celebrity dancers for their annual Dancing With The Stars Tallahassee annual fundraiser.
The organization chose 10 people to participate in this years event, including Florida State University's First Lady Jean Thrasher.
In 2017, the event raised over $60,000.
The annual event serves as the Legal Services of North Florida's largest fundraiser.
"We're really excited," said Leslie powell-Boudreau of the Legal Services of North Florida. "We're excited to let people know about that event the message and the mission of what we do with legal services to providing access to justice to people in the community who need it the most."
The event also honored members who gave more than $5,000 to Legal Services of North Florida.
The complete list of dancers:
- Rachel Hill Borntreger, The Law Offie of Linda A. Bailey
- Jack Campbell, Second Judicial Circuit State Attorney
- Jami Coleman, Williams & Coleman, PA
- Carol Dover, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Jimmy Fasig, Fasig & Brooks Law Offices
- Debra Henley, Florida State University College of Law
- Brandi Thomas, Akbar Law Firm, PA
- Neil St. John Rambana, Rambana & Ricci, PLCC
- Jean Thrasher, Florida State University's First Lady
- Karen Walker, Holland & Knight