TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) — The Tallahassee Police Department has arrested five people following an undercover prostitution sting in Tallahassee.
The Tallahassee Police Department's Special Investigations Unit executed an operation that targeted street level prostitution on Wednesday.
TPD says as a result of the operation, a total of five arrests were made for prostitution and narcotics related offenses.
The following people were arrested:
- Sylvia Bryant, 55, charged with prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Quinntina Franklin, 39, charged with prostituion and possession of cocaine
- Sarah Robinson, 57, charged with prostitution
- Gregory Lightfoot, 51, charged with agreeing to secure another for prostitution
- Jennifer Nolin, 39, charged with prostitution