(WTXL) — Here's a list of local restaurants that are temporarily closing due to positive COVID-19 cases.
- Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille closes after employees test positive for COVID-19
- Gordos Cuban Cuisine temporarily closing Pensacola Street location due to COVID-19
- Burrito Boarder closes after employees report feeling 'unwell'
- Tallahassee restaurants, bars close as employees test positive for COVID-19
- Backwoods Crossing and Bistro takes proactive stance, tests all employees for COVID-19