TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) — Leon County Early Voting for the 2020 Presidential Preference Primary Election begins Saturday.
There are 10 early voting locations in Leon County.
Early voting has a lot of benefits, including shorter wait times, more than 20 total hours of weekend voting, and the flexibility to vote at any early voting site in the county.
Early voting runs from Saturday, March 7 to Sunday, March 15. Don't forget to bring your ID.
The full list of Early Voting hours and locations can be found below, as well as online.
• Leon County Election Center 2990-1 Apalachee Pkwy, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
• Leon County Courthouse 301 S Monroe St, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
• Northeast Branch Library 5513 Thomasville Rd, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
• Lake Jackson Community Center 3840 N Monroe St Ste 301, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
• Eastside Branch Library 1583 Pedrick Rd, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
• Fort Braden Community Center 16387 Blountstown Hwy, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
• FSU Tucker Center (East Entrance) 505 W Pensacola St, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
• FAMU Student Union Multipurpose Room D 1628 MLK Jr Blvd, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
• Dr B L Perry Jr Branch Library 2817 S Adams St, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
• Woodville Community Center 8000 Old Woodville Rd, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
For an alphabetized list of FL & GA counties' voting information in our viewing area, click here.