WAKULLA COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL)--A house fire leaves a man homeless in Wakulla County.
Chief Mike Morgan of Wakulla Fire and Rescue tells us the fire happened at a home on Satinwood Drive in Crawfordville around 11:15 Sunday morning.
He says flames were shooting out of the windows. A cigarette is believed to have started the fire in the master bedroom. Fire crews were able to contain the fire from spreading to other areas of the house.
No one was inside at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported.