MIDWAY, FL (WTXL) - For many of you, it's tradition to take a picture of your kids on their first day of school.
We asked you to send us your "first day of school pictures" and you did.
We shared those on Second Cup.
Keep sending them in.
We'll air pictures throughout the week on Second Cup, just head to our WTXL Facebook page.
We want to give you a few tips on how to really start of the school year right.
We're any of you a teacher's pet?
Well here's a few tips to encourage students to strive for the best grades in class.
1. If you want to be teacher's pet, dress appropriately
2. It's also a good idea to focus on one teacher, decide one teacher you want to be a pet to
2. Act confident the first week and ask questions in class
3. Students should always come prepared to class
4. And don't talk when the teacher tell you not to talk
All good pointers for parents to help kids prepare for the second day.
MOBILE USERS: Download our WTXL news app on your Apple and Android devices for the latest from South Georgia and North Florida. Also, download our WTXL Weather Now app for Apple and Android devices to get the latest local weather wherever you go.