First Alert Weather

Actions

Sunday night Tropics Check (07/05/2015)

Generic - Hurricane flag
Posted at 10:59 PM, Jul 05, 2015
and last updated 2015-07-05 22:59:00-04

MIDWAY, Fla. (WTXL) -- No tropical cyclones are expected to form within the next five days as conditions across the Gulf of Mexico, the Caribbean, and the open Atlantic remain clear and quiet.

That isn't the same for the eastern Pacific as two tropical waves continue to push west into the deep ocean. The two waves have the potential to form within the next 5 days. One with a 10% chance, but another with a 90% chance.