Temperatures tonight stay mild as more cloud cover builds around the area. Temperatures fall to near 50 for the low. Tomorrow is the last day with a limited rain threat (less than 20%)--what a great way to end the weekend! Similar conditions as today with temperatures near 70 degrees. On Monday, temperatures will still be warm in the low 70s however the rain threat returns. There is a 40% chance of showers. Tuesday, it looks like more widespread showers with high temperatures still near 70. On Wednesday, there is still a 40% chance of rain but temperatures start to tumble only making it up to the mid 60s in the morning and falling throughout the day. Valentine's Day, skies clear up a bit and the sunshine will return, however temperatures will barely skim 60 degrees. Friday looks chilly as well with cool conditions in the morning in the 30s! Saturday looks clear but cool--we only make it into the mid 50s. Have a good rest of the weekend! -Forecaster Max Tsaparis
Posted at 7:34 PM, Feb 09, 2013
and last updated 2013-02-12 11:34:19-05
Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.