After a wet day, another rainy day is in store to close out the weekend. Overnight temperatures will be in the lower to mid 70s. Sunday will have afternoon temperatures in the mid to upper 80s, with a high around 89 degrees for the city of Tallahassee. Scattered showers and storms are expected, as winds push in from the southwest. A 60% chance of rain is expected for North Florida and South Georgia. Rain chances will stay around 40% to 50% for the next seven days, and high temperatures will be in the low 90s each day.
Posted at 11:31 PM, Jul 20, 2013
and last updated 2013-07-20 19:35:46-04
Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.