An area of low pressure in the Gulf of Mexico and a stationary front has brought scattered showers throughout all of North Florida and South Georgia. The stationary front is expected to linger over our local region into tomorrow, as it slowly dips further south. Expect some more scattered showers into the late night hours, with higher rain chances along western counties and further west into the Florida Panhandle. There is a 40% chance of rain into the late night and early morning hours. By tomorrow afternoon, rain chances will rebound back into the 60% range under mostly cloudy skies. The region will still heat up into the mid to upper 80s Sunday afternoon. During the rest of the week, temperatures will stay in the upper 80s to lower 90s, and rain chances will remain at about 40% each day into the weekend.
Posted at 9:30 PM, Jul 13, 2013
and last updated 2013-07-13 21:30:00-04
Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.