Drivers will encounter traffic disruptions on the following state roads in the Big Bend area as crews perform construction and maintenance activities.
- Orange Avenue/Lake Bradford Road (State Road (S.R.) 371) Resurfacing from Rankin Avenue to Stadium Drive – Motorists may encounter intermittent daytime and nighttime lane closures on the following roads:
- Lake Bradford Road from Stadium Drive to Springhill Road Monday, Sept. 19 through Friday, Sept. 23 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for manhole adjustments.
- Lake Bradford Road from Stadium Drive to Springhill Road Monday, Sept. 19 through Friday, Sept. 23 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for signalization and striping operations.
- Apalachee Parkway (U.S. 27) Bridge Replacement for the Florida, Georgia, and Alabama Railroad - Motorists will encounter inside lane closures between Myers Park Drive and South Franklin Boulevard. Outside lanes will remain open as construction continues on the bridge.
- U.S. 90 Bridge Replacement over Ochlockonee River – Motorists will encounter intermittent lane closures Monday, Sept. 19 through Friday, Sept. 23 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for construction activities.
- U.S. 98 Resurfacing from East of U.S. 319 (Crawfordville Highway) to West of the Wakulla River Bridge – Motorists may encounter intermittent lane closures Monday, Sept. 19 through Wednesday, Sept. 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for striping operations.
- U.S. 98 Coastal Highway Bike Path – Motorists may encounter intermittent lane closures between Tower Road and Chattahoochee Street Monday, Sept. 19 through Thursday, Sept. 22 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The westbound lane will be closed to allow the crew to construct the boardwalk. This work will require flagmen to direct drivers through the work zone, please use caution when traveling in this area.