Drivers will encounter traffic disruptions on the following state roads in the Big Bend area as crews perform construction and maintenance activities.
- State Road (S.R.) 267 Routine Bridge Maintenance over Bear Creek – Motorists may encounter intermittent lane closures south of Interstate 10 (I-10) Wednesday, Jan. 18 from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. for routine bridge maintenance.
- Leon County Routine Maintenance for Striping Operations - Motorists may encounter intermittent lane closures Sunday, Jan. 15 through Friday, Jan. 20 from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for the following roads:
- North Monroe (S.R. 63)
- Capital Circle Northwest (S.R. 263)
- Capital Circle Southeast (S.R. 261)
- Woodville Highway (S.R. 363)
- Mahan Drive (U.S. 90)
- Mahan Drive (S.R. 63)
- Pensacola Street (S.R. 366) and Blountstown Highway (SR-20) intersection
- Tennessee Street (U.S. 90) & Stadium Drive intersection
- Thomasville Highway (S.R. 61) & Kinhega Drive intersection
- Apalachee Parkway (U.S. 27) Routine Bridge Maintenance on the Franklin Boulevard Overpass – Motorists may encounter intermittent lane closures just west of Monroe Street Sunday, Jan. 15 and Monday, Jan. 16 from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. for routine bridge maintenance.