(RNN) - There's a revolution brewing in men's fashion. It could be bloody.
It’s a romper for men. It’s called a “RompHim.” Instead of a "romp-her?"
Get it? Him? The third-person masculine objective pronoun.
Don't laugh. The radical garment poised to redefine summertime fashion for the guy on the go has overnight raised more than $63,000 on Kickstarter, far exceeding its $10,000 goal, And the bucks are still pouring in.
Imagine, if you will, a onesie for grown men available in a riot of bright pastels. Pull it on and you're ready to be the focus of adoration at concerts, beach days, rooftops, pool parties, leisurely strolls and bar patios according to the sales pitch on the Kickstarter site.
Regardless of your age, shape or size, trust that the buttoned waist tabs help create the most flattering contours possible. But like most things having to do with fashion and life in general, it helps to be thin. They don't even make RompHims for guys whose waistlines are bigger than 36 inches, which is probably just as well.
“Once you put it on, you won’t wanna take it off,” the ad copy chortles, and the people of the internet are sending money in buckets to reserve their own RompHim at the early bird price of $95. If you don't have that kind of money lying around, you can donate $5 or $10 to contribute to the assault on khakis and cargo shorts.
Here’s some other stuff the RompHim has got that you might want to know about:
- Front shirt pocket, because front shirt pockets are crucial for a happy life.
- Adjustable waist tabs, enabling comfort, flattering fit and accomplishing a perfect silhouette.
- Zippered back pocket to keep your wallet safe.
- Zipper fly, which is a big deal for guys who don’t want to strip when they have to go to the bathroom.
- Deep front pockets. Your phone won’t fall out if you’re in a mosh pit or something.
Be patient. The estimated time of delivery is sometime in August 2017.
Copyright 2017 Raycom News Network. All rights reserved.