If you've ever offended someone or said something politically incorrect - this may be the job for you. Cards Against Humanity is looking for people to join the company's pool of remote contributors. Where else can you write poop jokes and get paid $40 an hour?
Cards Against Humanity is a party game in which players complete fill-in-the-blank statements. It is often referred to as the "R-rated version" of Apples to Apples.
The job description says writers will get paid "as needed - which is 'sometimes,'" so don't expect to quit your day job and make this a full-time gig.
"We strongly encourage applicants from historically marginalized communities to apply, particularly people of color, immigrants, and members of the LGBTQ+ community," the job post reads, followed by, "Also looking for hot single dads."
To apply, you'll submit your best 15 white cards and 5 best black cards. Cards Against Humanity is even offering some writing tips:
Black card general tips:
- The “blank” should not come after an adjective or article.
- The “blank” generally works best after a preposition (for, with, of, to) or a verb.
- The “blank” generally hits hardest toward the end of the sentence, like a punchline.
What the company is looking for in white cards:
- Sharp, punchy cards that show and don’t tell.
- Cards that come alive in the black cards—remember, each white card is only half the joke.
- Cards with a distinct voice, perspective, or syntax.
Let your imagination run wild and apply to work with Cards Against Humanity here: https://bit.ly/2MvVZDK
Copyright 2018 WECT. All rights reserved.