TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) — Florida State Softball announced their schedule for the 2021 season Thursday, complete with 27 regular season home games for the Seminoles.
In total, the FSU Softball team will play 50 regular season games in 2021, with their home opener series at JoAnne Graf Field at the Seminole Softball Complex versus Florida A&M Feb. 11.
The Seminoles will first go on the road to Atlanta to play in one of the Atlantic Coast Conference Pods, hosted by Georgia Tech.
The complete schedule is as followed, home games are in bold.
- Florida A&M: Feb. 11 (JoAnne Graf Classic)
- Memphis: Feb. 12 (JoAnne Graf Classic)
- Missouri: Feb. 13 (JoAnne Graf Classic)
- Southern Miss: Feb. 16
- Georgia Tech: Feb. 18-19 (ACC Pod in Atlanta)
- Virginia Tech: Feb. 20-21 (ACC Pod in Atlanta)
- Florida Gulf Coast: Feb. 26-27 (Unconquered Invitational)
- Southeast Louisiana: Feb. 27 (Unconquered Invitational)
- at Florida: March 5
- Florida: March 6
- Arizona: March 11-13
- North Carolina: March 19-21
- at Boston College: March 26-28
- Notre Dame: April 2-4
- Duke: April 9-11
- at Syracuse: April 16-18
- at Louisville: April 23-25
- North Carolina State: April 30-May 2
- at Pittsburgh: May 7-9
During the 2021 season all of the ACC series are four games with one game scheduled on Friday, a double header on Saturday and one game on Sunday.
The ACC Championship will take place on May 12-16 in Louisville, Ky., with the NCAA Tournament beginning the following week.
Fan attendance and stadium policies will be announced on a later date, according to a press release.
All game times and TV information will be announced at a later date as well.