MIDWAY, Fla. (WTXL) - WTXL's "First Alert: Tracking Irma," a feature of our shows for the next few days, will help you make informed decisions about ways to stay safe.
Here are the shows and times WTXL will feature our special continued coverage:
- 7 a.m. - 8 a.m. "First Alert: Tracking Irma" show
- Online only news cast at 6:30 p.m.
- Part two of the First Alert: Tracking Irma" show
- Evening shows at 6:30 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- Digital news updates at 4 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Digital updates at 1 a.m., 2 a.m., 3 a.m. and 4 a.m.
- Newscasts will continue as normal at 5 a.m., 6 a.m., 12 p.m., 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 11 p.m.
MOBILE USERS: Download our WTXL news app on your Apple and Android devices for the latest from South Georgia and North Florida. Also, download our WTXL Weather Now app for Apple and Android devices to get the latest local weather wherever you go.
Copyright 2017 WTXL via Raycom News Network. All rights reserved.