SUWANNEE COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) - Authorities arrested a Wellborn man on drug charges after executing a search warrant at his home.
Eugene Highland, 41 was arrested by the Suwannee County Drug Task Force on Wednesday.
Investigators seized 30.2 grams of synthetic cannabis, 16 grams of cocaine, 4 grams of Alpha-PVP, $549, ammunition and assorted drug paraphernalia.
His charges are:
- Sale of methamphetamine (2 counts)
- Possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell (2 counts)
- Possession of cocaine
- Possession of Alpha-PVP (Flakka) with intent to sell
- Possession of a controlled substance analog (Synthetic Cannabis) with intent to sell
- Possession of ammunition by a convicted felon
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
MOBILE USERS: Download our WTXL news app on your Apple and Android devices for the latest from South Georgia and North Florida. Also, download our WTXL Weather Now app for Apple and Android devices to get the latest local weather wherever you go.
Copyright 2017 WTXL via Raycom News Network. All rights reserved.