News

Actions

Weekend Fire Severely Damages Woodville Home

House Fire
Posted at 4:08 PM, Aug 30, 2015
and last updated 2015-08-30 16:08:00-04

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) - Meanwhile at least one person is homeless after a fire in Woodville.

The Tallahassee Fire Department responded to a fire on the 8400 block of Colbert road. The fire was put out after 30 minutes. The resident reported smelling smoke and then realized a bedroom was on fire.

The home is now unlivable and the American Red Cross has been called in to assist the resident. The fire is currently under investigation.