News

Actions

Weekend Fire Leaves Tallahassee Family Homeless

House Fire
Posted at 4:05 PM, Jan 24, 2016
and last updated 2016-01-24 16:14:37-05

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) - A weekend house fire leaves a Tallahassee family homeless.

Just after 4pm on Saturday, the Tallahassee Fire Department responded to a fire on the 700 block of Brookridge Drive. There were no occupants inside of the house, when crews arrived. Authorities say the cause of the fire is cooking. Red cross has stepped in to help the displaced residents.