WAKULLA COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL)-- The identities of the the two teenagers who died in a Wakulla County house fire have been released.
The medical examiner says the deaths of 18-year-old Benjamin Luke Ivester and 19-year-old Christina Michelle Parramore are consistent with carbon monoxide inhalation.
It happened at house around 1:45 Tuesday morning on Blue Crab Lane.
Ivester and Parramore were inside a bedroom at the time of the fire.
There was also a third person in the home, 17-year old boy who woke up to the smell of smoke and realized he was on fire. He then tried to alert Ivester and Parramore. He was able to reach Parramore who stood up for a moment and then collapsed.
The 17-year-old escaped the burning home with serious burns and reached a neighbor who call 911. He was treated by Wakulla EMS, taken to a hospital, and then flown to Shands Hospital in Gainesville.
Wakulla County deputies say it was an electrical fire. Two cats were also found dead.
The Wakulla County Sheriff's Office is still investigating along with the state fire marshal's office.