TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) - With all of the festivals and fun events taking place in Tallahassee this weekend, the city will be closing several roads to keep the community safe.
If you're travelling close to downtown, give yourself plenty of extra time for travels, and use extra caution.
The closures are listed below.
LeMoyne Art Festival - Downtown Chain of Parks
- Closures will begin at noon on Friday, April 17, and will remain until 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 19.
- East Park Avenue from Monroe Street to Meridian Street
- Calhoun Street from East Call Street to East College Avenue
- Gadsden Street from East College Avenue to East Call Street
Florida State University Autism 5K Race
- Closures will be from 8-10:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 18.
- Outside westbound lane of Tharpe Street between the Northwood Center and Dawsey Street
- Monticello Drive northbound from Tharpe Street to Gibbs Drive
- Gibbs Drive from Monticello Drive to Tharpe Street
Carr Allison Smoke-Off BBQ Competition
- Closure will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 18
- Jefferson Street between Meridian Street and Gadsden Street
Jazz for Justice
- Closure will be from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday, April 19.
- Adams Street will be closed from Pensacola Street to College Avenue
- Closure will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on both Thursday and Friday, April 16-17.
- Outer southbound lane of Magnolia closed just south of Park Avenue
- Closure will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday, April 18-19.
- Eastbound lane of Park Avenue between Marriott Drive and Magnolia Drive
- Hardee Street at its intersection with Park Avenue