WAKULLA COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) - The Wakulla County Sheriff's Office is informing its citizens about hot meals and emergency supplies coming to the county.
The Salvation Army will be providing lunch and dinner at several locations in Wakulla County:
- St Marks City Hall - lunch at 12:00 p.m. and dinner at 5 p.m. with 300 meals available during both times.
- Shell Point Fire Dept - lunch at 1:30 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m. with 150 meals available during both times.
- Spring Creek (end of the road) - lunch at 2:30 p.m. and dinner at 7:30 p.m. with approximately 20 meals available during both times.
- Panacea at the plaza (Big Top Grocery) - lunch at 2:00 p.m. and dinner at 7 p.m. with 300 meals available at both times.
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office & Emergency Management will also open a Point Of Distribution (P.O.D.) for emergency food and water supplies at the Rec Park in Medart.
The P.O.D. will open at noon Friday at the Rec Park in Medart with emergency food and water supplies and will remain open until supplies run out.
To make a financial gift to support Hurricane Michael relief efforts:
• Donate by phone: 1-800-SAL-ARMY (1-800-725-2769)
• Donate by mail: The Salvation Army, PO Box 1959, Atlanta, GA
• Please designate ‘2018 Hurricanes – Michael’ on all checks
• Donate online: www.SalvationArmyFlorida.org/Michael
• Donate by text: Text STORM to 51555 to receive a donation link for easy mobile giving