HELENA, Ala. (WTXL) - RV and camper parking spaces for Hurricane Irma evacuees are available at 15 Metrock Circle in Helena, Ala.
There are two commercial lots owned by two local businesses, Outbidders Construction and The Cheapest Carpet, in Helena that are offering the parking spaces.
The two lots are dry camper/RV spaces total and ready for use. Even though they are dry meaning there is no electric, water, sewer hookups.
It is located in an industrial park and generators are allowed. They will have tanks of fresh water available for the campers/RV’s and there is also a designated place to dump sewer.
Directions are below:
Directions to 15 Metrock Circle, Helena, AL 35080:
· If traveling NORTH on Interstate 65, take EXIT 242 PELHAM/HELENA and turn LEFT.
· Stay straight to Highway 31 (Home Depot will be on the right).
· Turn RIGHT onto Highway 31 and immediately merge to turn LEFT at the first intersection onto Highway 52 W.
· Turn LEFT onto Hwy 52 W 1.4 mi
· Turn RIGHT onto Mullins Dr 0.2 mi
· Turn LEFT onto Elm St 0.3 mi
· Turn RIGHT onto Metrock Cir 486 ft
· Destination 15 Metrock Circle on LEFT.
CALL 24/7 205-490-3579 FOR DETAILS AND VACANCIES.