(WTXL) - Road and overpass closures are listed in the WTXL area.
- Interstate 10 in both directions from Exit 209 (Leon County) to Exit 258 (Madison County) due to overpasses freezing over.
- Highway 90 from Jefferson County to Leon County. For motorists entering Leon County from Jefferson County, Highway 90 has been closed due to ice on the bridge. If you still need to travel, officials say, please use Highway 27 as an alternate route.
- East and westbound traffic on I-10 from Leon County near the 194 mile marker to the 283 mile marker in Suwannee County is closed due to wet and icy driving conditions. Drivers are encouraged to seek other routes to avoid these areas until weather and road conditions improve.
- UPDATE: The flyover at Interstate 10 and Thomasville Road has been reopened. The closure was caused by a vehicular crash caused by the icy winter weather.
- The I-10 overpass on Old Lloyd Road
- The bridge on Sundown Creek Road is now closed
OPEN: All overpasses in the Valdosta City limits have been opened again.
- West Hill Avenue CSX train overpass (now open; salted by DOT)
- South Patterson Street / James Beck overpass (now open; salted by DOT)
- South Saint Augustine Rail Road Crossing (closed)
- West Savannah Avenue Rail Road Crossing at Boone Dairy Road (closed)
- Perkins Lane Rail Road crossing is blocked due to a train derailment, according the Valdosta Police Department. CSX crews are on scene dealing with the crash, which involved no hazardous material, just empty box cars.
MOBILE USERS: Download our WTXL news app on your Apple and Android devices for the latest from South Georgia and North Florida. Also, download our WTXL First Alert Weather app for Apple and Android devices to get the latest local weather wherever you go.