TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Telephones will be down at several City of Tallahassee facilities on Saturday, February 2.
The phone outages come as part of the Gaines Street Project. Fiber that serves the City of Tallahassee’s Information Services System network and/or telephones will be relocated.
The following locations will be affected:
- Lake Bradford Treatment Plant
- Airport (Facility’s Barn and Fire 5)
- T.P. Smith Plant
- Palmer Monroe Teen Center
- Lincoln Center
- Smith Williams Service Center
- Walker Ford Community Center
Work will start at 8 a.m. and is expected to be completed by 9 p.m.