News

Actions

No One Injured in Weekend Tallahassee House Fire

House Fire
Posted at 11:49 AM, Jan 04, 2016
and last updated 2016-01-04 14:14:04-05

TALLAHASSEE, FL (WTXL) - Tallahassee Firefighters were able to extinguish a fire at a home on Georgia Street over the weekend.

Firefighters say they were called out to the fire on Georgia Street and were able to contain the fire while searching the home for anyone inside.

After a search of the home, firefighters say no one was found inside. It is believed the fire was caused by an electrical problem.

The damages to the home are estimated to be around $50,000.