No Injuries Reported in Monday Tallahassee Structure Fire

Posted at 11:11 AM, Jun 23, 2015
and last updated 2015-06-23 07:13:04-04

TALLAHASSEE, FL (WTXL) - No one was injured in a Monday night fire according to the Tallahassee Fire Department.

Firefighters say they responded to the structure fire in the 1300 block of Ocala Drive around 8:20 p.m.

They were able to determine that everyone was evacuated from the building and extinguished the fire in the attic.

The Department estimates damages to the building are $30,000 and it was determined the fire was started by faulty electrical wires.