WAKULLA COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL)--A kitchen fire is believed to be the cause of a mobile home fire in Wakulla County.
Investigators say Mindy Kaschmitter was cooking with grease at her home on Serafino Lane Friday night, when her child fell and hit her head.
Worried about her little girl Kaschmitter went next door to have the child's grandmother check her out according to Wakulla County deputies. The child received minor head injuries.
Meanwhile Kaschmitter's home went up in flames.
Fortunately no one was inside. The home is a total loss. The fire has been ruled accidental.