BAINBRIDGE, Ga. (WTXL) - Bainbridge officers have concluded an investigation on a man suspected of selling drugs with an arrest.
Bainbridge Public Safety investigators arrested Aaron Allen Jones, 22, Monday morning.
They said that Jones had been under investigation for months.
Officers said that tips led the to Gibbs-Miles Apartments, where he was found and arrested. Investigators found him in possession of a revolver, 25 bags of cocaine, 10 bags of crystal meth, crack, and a bag of weed.
Jones has been charged with:
1) Controlled Substance - Possession with Intent to Distribute Cocaine (FELONY)
2) Controlled Substance - Sale, Manufacture, Distribution of Methamphetamines (FELONY)
3) Controlled Substance - Possession of Controlled Substance with Intent to Distribute Within 1000 Feet of Park of Housing Project (FELONY) X 2
4) Controlled Substance - Possession of Marijuana (MISD)
5) Possession of Firearm, Knife During Commission Of/Attempt to Commit Crime (FELONY)
6) Weapon - Possession of Firearms by Convicted Felon (FELONY)