News

Actions

Madison House Fire Leave Family Displaced

default.png
Posted at 11:52 PM, May 10, 2015
and last updated 2015-05-11 10:52:09-04

MADISON, Fla. (WTXL)-- A house fire in Madison leaves 1 family displaced Sunday afternoon.

According to dispatchers with the Madison 911 Center got a report of a stove fire in a home on the corners of Osgood Avenue and Coleman Street.

Madison County deputies were first on scene and reported seeing smoke and flames coming from the single-family home.

The Red Cross is now assisting that family; however, no injuries were reported at the time.

WTXL reached out to Madison Fire and Rescue, but there is no word on cost of damages.