PERRY, Fla. (WTXL) — The Taylor County Health Department will soon be offering the COVID-19 vaccine to individuals that are 65 years old and older.
The health department is taking appointments for the following days: January 5th, 6th, 8th, 12th, 13th, and 15th.
You must meet the following requirements to schedule an appointment for vaccination:
- Individuals must be at least 65 years of age
- Individuals must not be currently exhibiting any of the signs of COVID-19, (fever, loss of taste/smell, etc.)
- Individuals must not be currently on quarantine for COVID-19 or known to have been a contact for a positive case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Individuals must not have a history of anaphylaxis.
- Individuals receiving the vaccination must be available to receive the follow-up injection 28 days after the first injection
If you would like to schedule an appointment call 850-584-5087, between 8 am - 4 pm.
Taylor County residents who would like to register for the vaccine online can do so by clicking here.
There is no need for anyone that has already spoken to the Health Department to re-register. The link is just for a new request. As they open more clinics, they will call the people on this list and schedule a time for their vaccination.