TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) — Tapestry Senior Living Tallahassee is hiring temporary universal workers to assist the facility as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
The company says they are in need of workers at their Lakeshore and Walden facilities.
Universal workers will be assigned to varying departments, based on the current need. Duties may include patient care, dining services, housekeeping and other duties depending on what the facility needs.
Interested applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years’ experience in Assisted Living or Long-TermCare setting preferred.
- Good organization skills
- Cheerful, friendly personality
- Ability to work with an elderly population
- Must be able to endure prolonged periods of standing, bending, stooping and lifting.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 50 pounds at times.
To apply online, click here.