We are 50 days out from the start of the 2019 Hurricane Season. The city of Tallahassee is helping residents get prepared with a series of workshops.
On Friday, Kilisha Fain and Dr. Kathy Regan Figley sat down with WTXL and provided more details about these workshops.
The Neighborhood PREP (Plan for Readiness and Emergency Preparedness) Workshops will be held at the following locations:
• April 9 at Seminole Baptist Church, 3330 Mission Road
• April 29 at St. Peter's Anglican Church, 4784 Thomasville Road
• May 2 at Lincoln Neighborhood Service Center, 438 West Brevard Street
• May 9 at Sue Herndon McCollum Community Center, 501 Ingleside Drive
• May 21 at Jack McLean Community Center, 700 Paul Russell Road
• May 23 at Jake Gaither Community Center, 801 Bragg Drive.