FRANKLIN COUNTY, Fla.(WTXL) — PanCare Health has opened a new COVID-19 testing site in Franklin County that is geared to prioritizing healthcare workers and elderly residents.
The site first opened on Wednesday in Eastpoint.
PanCare says to be screened for testing, individuals can contact their COVID-19 response line team at (850) 215-4181 Monday-Friday 9 am-4 pm.
Response line hours are different from testing site hours.
If a person qualifies for testing, they will be given an appointment date and time, as well as the testing site location.
PanCare Health says they will be screening persons and scheduling appointments based on the following priorities:
• Healthcare facility workers with symptoms
• Patients in long-term care facilities with symptoms
• Patients 65 years of age and older with symptoms
• Patients with underlying conditions with symptoms
• First responders with symptoms
• Critical infrastructure workers with symptoms
• Individuals who do not meet any of the above categories with symptoms
• Healthcare facility workers and first responders
• Individuals with mild symptoms in communities experiencing high numbers of COVID-19 hospitalizations
For individuals to qualify for testing, they must complete all of the four following steps.
Step 1: Exhibit symptoms (e.g., fever ≥ 100.4 f, cough, and shortness of breath).
Step 2: Call the PanCare COVID-19 response line at (850) 215-4181.
Step 3: Conduct a phone screening. Step 4: Upon qualifying for testing, you will be assigned a unique ID number and given an appointment date and time. You must present this id number at your appointment with your photo ID when you arrive at the off-site testing location.