TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) — While the North Florida Fair won't be entertaining hundreds of people in the Capital City region like every other year, you will get a chance to get your fair food fix in November.
From Nov. 6 to Nov. 8, the fairgrounds will host a Carnival Food Fair featuring your favorite snacks from the annual fair.
The free, walk-in event will run from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on those days. Attendees are encouraged to wear a face covering except when eating and will be required to practice social distancing.
Organizers are also taking the following steps to ensure the safety of attendees:
- Vendors are always required to wear disposable gloves and face masks while working.
- All staff required to wash hands prior to starting work, frequently during shifts and between tasks.
- All staff to have temperature check upon arriving for work.
- All food handled with utensils to limit touchpoints.
- All tables in seating area will be placed at least 6 feet apart.
- All seats, tables and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- All payment devices will be sanitized after every use.
- All attendees will be required to practice social distance guidelines, keeping at least 6 feet away from other parties.
Cash and debit/credit cards will be accepted.
To name a few, some of the favorites that will be there include:
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake
Crafted Kettle Corn
Deep Fried Cookie Dough
Deep Fried Candy Bars
Hand Dipped Corn Dogs
Fried Blue Crab
Deep Fried Oreos
Fresh Cut French Fries
Caramel Apple Chips
Fresh Brewed Iced Teas
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Domestic and Craft Beers
For entrance guidelines, click here.