(WTXL) — Multiple areas round the Big Bend have reported flooding and excessive water on the roads due to Hurricane Sally.
Here's a list of areas that have reported flooding, roadblocks and fallen trees:
- Morgan Avenue in Chattahoochee
- River Road in Gadsden County
- Barack Obama Blvd in Gadsden County
- Congo Street in Gadsden County
- Shelfer Street in Quincy
- Flooding on Highway 12 (Greensboro Hwy) near Meadows Grocery in Gadsden County
- MLK and 13th Street in Quincy
- Cane Creek Road
- Old Federal Rd. at Rocky Comfort Creek.
- Bainbridge Hwy. at Bumah St./267N.
- 7500 blk of Old Federal Rd. at Rocky Comfort
- Blue Star Hwy 90 at Hough Farm Rd.
- Rod Shaw Rd. in St. John
- Lanier Rd. at Small Pond/Quincy
- Cane Creek Rd. from Sawdust to Old Federal
- A and N st. off of Lincoln Dr./Chattahoochee
- Flat Creek Rd. near I-10 near Bonnie Hill Rd.
- Flat Creek Rd. and Bonnie Hill Rd.
- Aspalaga Rd. and Murray Circle in Sycamore
- Hanna Mill pond Rd. Cochran and Bassett Rd.
- Carl Pitts Rd. and Earnest Rd./ Greensboro
- Alligator Drive is closed in Alligator Point
- County Road 12 between the Bristol Auto Parts and LCHS in Liberty County
- Flooding across County Road 379 in the Alligator Community in Liberty County
- A few buildings flooded near SR 20 and SR 65 in Liberty County
- Classroom reportedly flooded at W.R. Tolar Elementary School in Liberty County
- Tree down of Centerville Road and Hodges Drive in Tallahassee
- Tree down on home near Jaydell Circle in Tallahassee
- Flooding on Tennessee Street at Blountstown Street under the railroad overpass
- Flooding at Lawhorn Mill Road and Emmett Whaley Road in Tully
- Flooding reported near 84 and Tennielle Avenue in Seminole County
- Hall Street near Louise Street in Bainbridge
- Water reported over SR 37 at Dozier Norman Road and Mitchell County Road in Laney