LEON COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) — Signing up for a library card with the LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library system just got a whole lot easier.
Residents will now be able to sign up for a library card by filling out a short registration form online at www.LeonCountyLibrary.org.
After completing the registration form, a personal library number will be provided instantly. Users will then receive a physical card in the mail.
Library card users will have access to the following:
- Downloading eBooks, audiobooks, videos and access great electronic services such as Learning Express, Universal Class, Ancestry Library Edition (in Library only) and Auto Repair Source.
- Reserving meeting rooms.
- The online calendar of events to find programming for all ages.
- Asking a reference question and receive your answer via email.
- Movies and digital magazines.
- Searching the catalog of books.
- Requesting and renew items.
Through the Leon County Public Library mobile app, users can now enjoy 24-hour access to all the above listed programs and the following:
- Forgot your library card? The app functions as your card!
- Connect with a librarian for assistance.
- Keep track of when items are due.
- View items with “holds.”
- Access the Library's Print Release System to print and pickup documents on the same day.
Click here to start your application!