WASHINGTON, D.C. (WTXL) — President Joe Biden announced his intent Friday to nominate eight key administration leaders, including Tallahassee native Gwen Graham.
Graham was nominated as the Assistant Secretary for Legislation and Congressional Affairs, Department of Education.
She previously served as the Congressional representative from Florida’s 2nd District during the 114th Congress and ran for Florida Governor in 2018.
The full list of those nominated to positions Friday is below:
- Pamela Melroy – Deputy Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Sarah Bianchi – Deputy United States Trade Representative
- Jayme White – Deputy United States Trade Representative
- Robin Ashton – Inspector General, Central Intelligence Agency
- Robert Bonnie – Under Secretary for Farm Production and Conservation, Department of Agriculture
- Gwen Graham – Assistant Secretary for Legislation and Congressional Affairs, Department of Education
- Mara Karlin – Assistant Secretary for Strategy, Plans, and Capabilities, Department of Defense
- Taryn Williams – Assistant Secretary of Disability and Employment Policy, Department of Labor