GADSDEN COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) — The Gadsden Memorial Campus testing site will be relocating to the Gadsden County Health Department starting Wednesday.
The new site will be located at 278 LaSalle Leffall Drive in Quincy (behind the hospital) and will operate on Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Health officials say the site located at Capital Regional Medical Center conducted 1,674 tests during the month of May.
Those desiring to be tested are encouraged to schedule an appointment by calling (850)329-0685, Monday through Wednesday from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m.
With the relocation of the testing site, residents are reminded that testing will still be conducted in a drive-thru setting and they will be required to adhere to the following:
1. Upon arriving at the health department, residents will be directed to park in a designated parking spot.
2. Staff will approach each vehicle to complete registration and sampling.
3. Residents are required to wear a face mask or cloth face covering during their visit.
4. Residents will need to place their photo ID on their vehicle dashboard for registration.
5. Residents are required to remain in their vehicle during the entire visit.