MACON, Ga. — Four people were arrested in Thomas and Grady counties after search warrants led authorities to finding drugs, cash, and guns.
On Wednesday, multiple federal search warrants were executed in Grady and Thomas counties in a joint law enforcement operation involving DEA, GBI, Grady County Sheriff's Office, Thomas County Sheriff's Office, Thomas Vice/Narcotics Squad and Cairo Police Department.
Warrants were executed at:
- 159 Alison Drive, Cairo, Grady County, Georgia
- 274 Temple Terrance Circle, Cairo, Grady County, Georgia
- 628 Marshall Street, Thomasville, Thomas County, Georgia
- 2848 Bark Avenue, Cairo, Grady County, Georgia
- 1094 Woodland Road, Cairo, Grady County, Georgia
- 91 13th Avenue, SW, Cairo, Grady County, Georgia
As a result of these warrants, methamphetamine, marijuana, approximately $20,000 in cash, firearms and illegally possessed prescription medications were found.
Tobias Sanders was arrested in Thomas County and remains in the Thomas County Jail. Orry Bell, Joseph Jones, and Kentrail Brown were arrested in Grady County and remain in the Grady County Jail.