TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) — When you wake up on Christmas morning and turn on ABC, you'll be treated to the sights and sounds of FAMU's Gospel Choir.
ABC has announced it's line up for it's annual “Disney Parks Magical Christmas Celebration."
Hosted by Tituss Burgess and Julianne Hough from the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, this year’s Christmas special will feature musical performances, to include multiple performances by Florida A&M University's Gospel Choir.
Musical performances include:
- Hosts Tituss Burgess & Julianne Hough – “It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”
- Becky G – “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” and “Feliz Navidad”
- Florida A&M University Gospel Choir – “Joy to the World”
- Jon Batiste – “It’s All Right” from “SOUL” and “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- Keedron Bryant with the Florida A&M University Gospel Choir – “Someday at Christmas”
- Maddie & Tae – “Holly Jolly Christmas” and “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)”
- Tituss Burgess – “This Christmas”
- Tori Kelly with the Florida A&M University Gospel Choir – “Let It Snow”
- Trevor Jackson – “The Christmas Song”
Along with performances, viewers will catch a look at a new ride coming in 2021 to EPCOT, Disney and Pixar’s upcoming feature film “Soul,” and more "festive surprises" during the two-hour special.
The special will air on Christmas morning at 10am ET and 9am CT/MT/PT on ABC 27.