JACKSON COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) — Five people were arrested after deputies found meth and drug paraphernalia while searching a home in Jackson County .
According to the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office, deputies along with members of the North Star Multi-Jurisdictional Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at a residence located in the Meadowview Community on Thursday.
During the search deputies found meth, assorted meth paraphernalia, a quantity of suspected synthetic marijuana, aka K2 or spice.
Deputies say Brandy Coulliette and Mary Dykes were taken into custody in reference to arrest warrants for drug related charges.
Three additional suspects, MaKayla Monday, Nickalist Lang, and Stevi Smith were also taken into custody in reference to drug related charges.
JCSO says the search warrant came as a result of multiple citizen complaints and larger scale drug investigation.
The suspects are facing the following charges:
- Coulliette- Sale of a controlled substance (meth), operating a drug house, possession of a firearm while committing a felony, possession of a controlled substance (synthetic marijuana), possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Dykes- Operating or maintaining a drug house.
- Monday- Possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance (meth), possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Lang- Possession of a controlled substance (meth), possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Smith- Possession of a controlled substance (meth), possession of drug paraphernalia.
Authorities sayy additional arrests are forthcoming as the investigation continues.
If you have any information that would help deputies in their drug investigations, contact the sheriff's office at 850-482-9624 or the Chipola Crime Stoppers at 850-526-5000.