(WTXL) — With all the concerns surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, here's a list of useful resources to assist residents in our area.
FLORIDA COVID-19 RESOURCES
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline: 1-866-779-6121
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 map
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital COVID-19
- Food for school children: Summer BreakSpot: to find your closest participating meal location, text "FLKIDSMEALS" to 211-211.
- Leon County Schools
- For maintaining positive mental health and avoiding COVID-19 information overload: dial 211, available 24-hours a day
- Price gouging can be reported by calling 1(866) 9NO-SCAM or by visiting MyFloridaLegal.com.
- Florida A&M University
- Florida State University
- Tallahassee Community College
- Leon County Health Department - How to stay safe
GEORGIA COVID-19 RESOURCES
- Georgia Department of Health, South District COVID-19 Hotline: 1-844-442-2681
- Georgia Department of Health, South District
- Capital Regional Medical Center COVID-19 info
- Report price gouging in Georgia
- Moody Air Force Base
- Lowndes County Schools
- Valdosta State University
- Lowndes County Health Department
This list will be updated as needed.