JobSeeker positions for the week of 1/21/22:
Jobs are posted on Employ Florida at www.employflorida.com.
Click on any of the following sector links below to see this week's featured jobs:
· Health Care [careersourcecapitalregion.com]
· Retail, Hospitality and Education [careersourcecapitalregion.com]
· Manufacturing, Construction, Transportation & Logistics [careersourcecapitalregion.com]
· Professional & Human Services & IT [careersourcecapitalregion.com]
· Executive Center [careersourcecapitalregion.com]
· Wakulla Jobs [careersourcecapitalregion.com]
· Work Experience Opportunities [careersourcecapitalregion.com]
Job postings for these featured positions can be found at www.employflorida.com [employflorida.com].
CAREER SEEKER WORKSHOPS:
These are posted on FB at this link [facebook.com] and on our website at this link [careersourcecapitalregion.com]. Please share our workshops with your network if possible. Three workshops to highlight next week include:
Career Seeker Tip of the Week
Rethinking Your Career Path? 5 Tips to Guide the Change You Seek
There has been a shift in the job market due to Covid 19. As a result, many people have begun to rethink their job choices and evaluate what type of work they are interested in doing.
According to the Financial Management website, https://www.fm-magazine.com/ [nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com], professionals interested in a career boost or a career shift should follow this career advice:
Be proactive in your career and development. This may pay dividends in the long run!
For more tips and assistance, contact a CareerSource Capital Region Workshop Trainer or attend a workshop on this topic at CareerSource Capital Region. Call (850) 922-0023 or visit www.careersourcecapitalregion.com [nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com] for more information.