TALLAHASSEE, Fla.-- Local restaurants are participating in Dine United on Friday and Saturday. As a part of their participation, they will be pledging a percentage of sales to the United Way of the Big Bend.
The brothers of Sigma Pi fraternity initiated and organized this charitable event.
The following is a list of participating restaurants:
- Hiro’s Frozen Yogurt – 1350 West Tennessee St.
- Momma Goldberg’s Deli – 2 West Tennessee St.
- Sweet Rack Rib Shack - 1814 West Tennessee Street
- Wang’s Wings – 2037 West Pensacola St.
- Your Pie Pizza - 800 Ocala Rd, Suite 370
- Andrew’s - 228 South Adams Street
- Burrito Boarder - 2065 W Pensacola St.