MIDWAY, Fla. (WTXL) - Saturday, a local Anheuser-Busch beer distributor, Tri-Eagle Sales, will be giving away emergency cases of drinking water.
Tri-Eagle Sales announced Friday that they will have emergency cans of drinking water available for residents affected by Hurricane Michael on Saturday.
The Tri-Eagle Sales facility, located in Midway, will be open for community members to receive emergency cases of drinking water on Saturday, October 13, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The facility is also coordinating with the local branch of the American Red Cross, Emergency Operations Center, Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office to have emergency cans of drinking water available at other locations.
Once we learn where and when those additional cans will be distributed, we will update this story.
Over 2,000 cases of the emergency cases of drinking water will be donated. The emergency cans of water are being delivered from the Anheuser-Busch brewery in Cartersville, Georgia.
Bottled water is also available in Tallahassee at the following locations:
- Tallahassee Fire Department Station 1 (327 N Adams St.)
- Tallahassee Fire Department Station 2 (2805 Sharer Rd.)
- Tallahassee Fire Department Station 3 (3005 S Monroe St.)
- Tallahassee Fire Department Station 4 (2899 W Pensacola St.)
- Tallahassee Fire Department Station 15 (1445 Bannerman Rd.)