Midway, FL (WTXL) - As many begin to prepare for Saturday's predicted severe weather, several Florida and Southwest Georgia Christmas parades and activities have been postponed or cancelled.
- The city of Tifton has cancelled its parade.
- The city of Valdosta has cancelled its parade.
- Baker County, Georgia has cancelled its parade.
- The annual Live Oak Christmas Parade has been rescheduled to Saturday, December 15 at 6 p.m.
- The City of Tallahassee has cancelled its Winter Festival and rescheduled the Jingle Bell Run to Friday, December 14 at 6:15 p.m.
- The City of Chattahoochee has rescheduled the Annual Christmas at Heritage Park event to Saturday, December 8 at 4 p.m.
These events were originally scheduled for Saturday, December 1.