TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) - Tallahassee will offer fare free service on all StarMetro regular, fixed routes, both day and night, on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 6.
The free service is to help citizens access polling sites. The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day.
Early voting is open through Sunday, Nov. 4, and many of the locations are accessible via StarMetro.
Early voting sites served by StarMetro, at regular fare rates, include:
- Leon County Courthouse, 301 S. Monroe Street (Big Bend and Tall Timbers routes, weekdays and Saturdays; Route 2, nights and Sundays)
Riders on other routes that stop at C.K. Steele Plaza may wish to add a little more time to their schedule and walk from the plaza to the courthouse to cast their ballots.
- Donald L. Tucker Civic Center, 505 W. Pensacola Street (Dogwood, Forest, Moss, Southwood and Tall Timbers routes, weekdays and Saturdays; Route 3 and Route 5, nights and Sundays)
- IVS Election Center, 2990-1 Apalachee Parkway (Live Oak and Red Hills routes, weekdays and Saturdays)
- Dr. B.L. Perry Jr. Branch Library, 2817 S. Adams Street (Big Bend, Live Oak and Moss routes, weekdays and Saturdays; Route 2 and Route 5, nights and Sundays)
- Lake Jackson Community Center, 3840 N. Monroe Street (Big Bend and Forest routes, weekdays and Saturdays; Lake Jackson FLEX route, weekdays)
- Northeast Branch Library, 5513 Thomasville Road (Killearn route, weekdays and Saturdays)