LIBERTY COUNTY, Fla. (WTXL) - Florida Governor Rick Scott announced on Monday that a Florida Licensing on Wheels (FLOW) vehicle will be in Liberty and Franklin counties on Tuesday.
The FLOW vehicle will be there to provide driver license and other motor vehicle services to families impacted by Hurricane Michael.
The FLOW Mobile in Liberty County will be located at:
- Liberty County Courthouse -10818 NW FL-20, Bristol, FL 32321 - Hours of operation are from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The FLOW Mobile in Franklin County will be located at:
- Apalachicola City Complex - 192 Coach Waggoner Blvd., Apalachicola, FL 32320 - Hours of operation are from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
FLOW mobiles will provide customers the following services:
- Renew or obtain a Florida driver license and/or ID card;
- Replace a driver license and/or ID card;
- Change a name or address on a driver license and/or ID card;
- Renew a vehicle registration;
- Obtain or renew a disabled person parking permit; and
- Purchase a specialty license plate.
FLOW mobiles also offer DHSMV’s critical safety services such as registering emergency contact information. For a list of what to bring, please visit flhsmv.gov/whattobring.